Elevate Your Patients, Elevate Your Practice.
Doctor’s visits are vital to your patients’ health and wellness, but you’re likely only offering them a limited approach. Science has proven stress, diet, and mood have a direct effect on a patient’s well-being, yet very few practices offer consultation or education on holistic wellness strategies that can effectively compliment western medicine.
With over 15 years of clinical field experience and media contributions to brands including Dr. Oz and The Huffington Post, Trupti Gokani, MD can help you develop and implement new strategies to promote holistic patient wellness in your practice.
SCHEDULE AN INITIAL 5 MINUTE CONSULTATION WITH DR. GOKANI FOR DETAILS ON HER PHYSICIANS COACHING WORKSHOP
In Dr. Gokani’s 2 day coaching workshop you will:
- Discuss various new coaching and training options that can enhance your practice
- Hone in on the most effective holistic wellness strategies for your practice
- Develop methods to subtly and respectively share new health strategies with your patients
- Impliment long-term strategies to use improved patient wellness to build practice loyalty
Trupti Gokani, MD is an Expert in the Following Wellness Disciplines:
Eastern medicine and philosophy (Ayurveda), mind-body typing, Mindfulness, Yoga and breath work as treatment modalities, the gut-brain connection, diet based on one’s unique nature, transcendental meditation, Nutraceuticals, herbals and amino acids to balance the mind and body
Dr. Gokani’s Clinical Training and Certifications Include:
- Board-certified and re-certified in Neurology, with advanced clinical expertise in head pain disorders
- Master Clinical Psychopharmacologist
- Speaker and Faculty positions with various pharmaceutical companies
- Educational Coordinator for Brow Tine Consulting
- Spokesperson and CMO of AncientHealthCare