About the Product
his synergistic blend allows a cooling of the heated nervous system, along with detoxifying the blood, often found in Pitta imbalances. This state, when imbalanced, often produces occasional sleeplessness, and/or irritability. Having the ability to stay cool under situations of stress and high demand is the true beauty of this formula.
The ingredients and doses in this product were specifically chosen by Ayurvedic Neurologist, Trupti Gokani, MD based on her clinical experience and the existing research on these ingredients.
Serving size: 4 capsules
Servings per container: 30
Proprietary Ayurvedic Blend of 2 grams
- Amla (Emblica officinalis)- As discussed on Dr Oz!
- Organic Turmeric (Curcuma Longa)
- Organic Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum)
Keep this, and all medications, out of reach of children.
Warning: Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition or are taking any medication. Cautions: With any product ingested, there are always potential side effects that can occur. Many over the counter products, such as acetaminophen (Tylenol) have long lists of potential side effects. We rarely see any side effects with this product, but do want you to be aware of reported side effects. Some of the effects of this blend are not “side effects” but results of shifts in your system that can occur as the doshas come more into alignment. Nonetheless, we have listed the more reported effects here as “cautions”. *
- Do not use this product if you are trying to become pregnant, are pregnant or lactating. Monitor Cholesterol and glucose levels as Amla may reduce glucose and total cholesterol, and/or increase HDL (good cholesterol) levels.*
- Since Amla is a citrus fruit, avoid taking it at night before bed as it can erode the enamel of the teeth or throat, such as can occur with other citrus fruits. Since this is a fruit and edible, caution is mentioned but keep in mind this fruit is consumed often at higher doses with very little ill-effect.*
- Monitor Iron levels as Amla has the potential to form chelates with iron and may reduce its level. Take this product away from any iron supplements. With this in mind, remember that Amla is known to balance the blood.*
- Nausea or diarrhea, or any other digestive side effects, if they occur, may be linked to the occasional pitta inducing effects of the citrus nature of the fruit. If this occurs, which is rare, discontinue the product. Remember that this blend includes other Pitta balancing herbals, Turmeric, that synergistically balance out any adverse effects of digestion. No clinical studies have been done with this specific combination, thus it is just listed as a caution.*
- Turmeric should not be taken with blood thinners such as Coumadin (Warfarin). Please only take these medications, in combination with this herbal if allowed, and if you are monitored, by your health care provider.Do not combine this product with blood thinners, especially antiplatelet/anticoagulant medications/supplements such as Aspirin, Plavix, Coumadin, etc. This may lead to excess bruising or bleeding.*
- Do not combine with acid blockers (such as Prilosec) as it can impair their effect.
- Avoid in patients with acute hepatitis, jaundice, gallstones/bile duct obstruction since it may stimulate gall bladder flow.*
- Rarely this herb may increase reflux. It is controversial as some studies show a benefit of using Turmeric for treatment of ulcers. In this scenario, if reflux or abdominal pain occurs with this product, stop until further evaluation. Then discuss if this product is safe to use with your healthcare practitioner. *
|Dimensions||4 x 4 x 7 in|